Thursday, October 29, 2015

hockey

   THE NUMBER ONE SPORTS OF CANADA

  The number one sport is Ice Hockey 


Why is hockey the number one sport?
A lot of people say hockey is the canadian sports and thats why is number one hockey is a well known sport here in canada. Theres more people that play hockey in canada. We might not have the most NHL teams but lower then that we have a lot of boys and girls that play. Hockey can be a rough sport but is really fun to play and not just play but watch. Watching is really fun and its a good past time. Playing is a other good past time. In big this is the number one sport in canada because is the canadian spoirt its the most played as well as a good pass time. 



Do I agree with with this 
I agree with this 100% because its a really good sport. A lot of people do play and love it and even the people that cant play injoy watching it. I play as well I love watching it. one thing that is really cool is both genders can play this sport some sports is more for boys then girls but hockey is for both. It should be one because its a while known sport and its one of the most populars sports in the winter. 


You dont need to agree with this choice everyone as their own opinion  and thats okay. You might not be a hockey person and thats okay. Everyone is different and most of the time people will not have the same opinion with sports but might have it for something else. You have the right to think what you want. 

4 comments:

  1. yes, i am personally an athele and i really understand what you are really saying and to be really honest Hockey is actually fun to watch

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!! I like playing but some day I just rather watch it with the people that rather watch it and not play it. Goalie is a mix of both I like it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes hockey my favorite sport, i completely agree with you on it being one of the greatest sports its fun to watch to play and i find that the idea of learning how to skate and play with sliding was what made this sport so great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I love hockey one of my top 3 favorite sports that I play and most people know that I play a lot of sports and I agree with your last part.

      Delete