Monday, November 9, 2015

soccer

Soccer 
number 3 
why is soccer number 3? 
Soccer is a well known summer sport here in Canada. Im not that big on soccer but I do like watching it and sometimes play it. I honestly rather play it then watch it. I really don't like when people say that its a boy sport because there's no such sport that's for boys a good population of soccer players are girls. 

 One thing I love watching is the big soccer tournaments with the boys. It gets my eyes. If you like more a running sports and doing thing like controlling something I say that soccer is a good thing for you to play. Soccer is a famous sport and sometimes I wish I could be a famous soccer player or even a goalie. 
If you love soccer play it when you can. If playing ain't your thing its okay. Trying ain't a bad thing Because it don't hurt to try I always do and I found things that I like doing. I really think that everyone as the own way of playing a sport. Soccer is one of the less expensive sport you can play and its worth the money. I thought I would never play I was wrong. Think two times before doing a finial choice.  

3 comments:

  1. Visually stunning blog. I’m quite interested in what are the next sports that make your list. You mentioned Lacrosse was not a women’s sport? Are you sure about that? Are there no women’s leagues?

    Constructively:
    - A few spelling / grammar issues. (ex. persons vs person, « dont », « liike », « Ill », « aint », sport vs sports, past time vs pastime, “cant” “injoy”, run-on sentences, fragments, its vs it’s, etc.)
    - Not enough to mark. Only 4/5 posts published.
    - A few more videos would help.
    - Some awkward phrasing. (ex. “Ill give you my honesty if i agree or dont agree with the place it is.”)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me, Soccer will always be that sport that should be called football, considering you use your feet 95% of the time. But no, for some reason, the sport that has you carrying the ball to the other side of the field is called football. I'm not sure how we managed to have two sports with the same name in different countries, but at least the other countries used common sense when they named this sport.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes soccer should be called football because you are using your feet more then you are in the real football.I really dont know how the names where done but it was done pretty weird.

      Delete