Monday, January 18, 2016

baseball

baseball  
four 4

Baseball is a good summer sport with a lot of fun positions to play, I like this sport. I like to play and as well watch it. My favorite team is the Toronto Blues Jay I went to many games got to meet some players and have a good time in the future I would love to play on the big baseball fields and get the feels of real baseball player
 A lot of people start at a young age and their baseball is way easier cause you have a tee to play with there's no pitcher in tee ball (baseball). Once you get older it gets way more fun you get to pitch and its a lot of fun being able to play and have a lot of movement going on in the game. The practice are really boring but help a lot when its game time I know all of this by playing for around 8 years. Baseball is one of top five summer sports I play a lot of sport in the summer more then winter sports. I agree if this because its a really good and fun game to play to watch and its ok to not like it an agree
 with my choices. 

The possions that you can play?

There's is many thing to play in baseball if you like moving there field you can play there right field left field centre field. Pitcher is a really good thing to play if you want to be like the main person in the game because most of the time it's on you to pitch good and if they were to hit it there in fields that can help you if they would miss then that's when the active out field come in play and make the play. Playing baseball is not as easy as it seems the possions are most of the time hard as you get older you are that's when I find it gets harder. There's more hits when you are older than younger so the possions get harder, funner and better.

2 comments:

  1. That's one thing I find with baseball. I understand the physics of it and all, but I coud never really play it. It's fun to watch, but a total drag to play. Other than that I really enjoy the sport. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone thinks diffrent and I see where your coming from I played many years so im used to all the stuff with it some people are like you and nothing is wrong by only watching.

      Delete