Wednesday, January 20, 2016

basket ball

Basket ball 5

What do I think of basketball?
Basket ball is a good sport watching  it and also playing it is a good game to play for many reasons. Its a way to stay fit. I like it because its my way to stay active and keep my daily sports and active time of the day. I play basketball on a travel team and I find its something worth the money. Thats what I think some people might agree and some people wont and its all good. 


All the things you can play ?

Theres five position you can play. You can be centre(C) point guard(PG) shooting guard (SG) power forwards (PF) small forward(SF). If you want to be a bigger position you can play centre, power forward and also small forward thats how I know how I know how to play and I was thought to play like that. 



Other things about basket ball?
Other things I can say is whatever gender you are you can still play. I play and im on a mix team. You can play as a girl on just on a girl team or mix, boys can play mix or just a boy team this sport anyone old enough can play. A lot of high schools let girls play on the girls team. The boys in high school play on the boys team. One other thing they say is height matters to me it doesn't matter because if your short you can be as good as a taller player. Play if you love playing it or in joy it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment