Monday, January 25, 2016

7. Volleyball


    VOLLEY BALL 

Do I like volley ball? Why? 
Yes I like volley ball its a fun and really good to watch. I play volley ball a lot. I play on a team and hopefully going to play travel team. Volley ball is moving but not to much. The big thing for me is that volley is a sport you can play in high school and collage but not just that its posible to play on a travel team and go places and not always play against other teams that are not around you. 




Whats volley ball? 
Volley ball is a sport thats for both genders girls and boys theres mix team girl team and also boy teams. This sport is one way competive or not. The travel is more competive because you go on tournaments. Playing on a team that stays in ones town is fun and good thing to. If you want to play you can play on whatever team you would like. Theres is a lot in volley ball you have a setter you have middle theres 4 more but they have diffrent names. 





More things 
Everyone can play volley ball tall short. You need to be a age to be able to play. Theres day of practices you need to make 2 of 3 atleast 4 of 5 you can only really miss one practice to be able to play the next game you have. I coach for volley ball beginners. I played for a little but I take classes to learn and be better at volley ball.  

No comments:

Post a Comment