Wednesday, January 20, 2016

football

football comes in 6th

what's football?  
what is football football is more a american sport then canada, canada dont have NFL teams like the states do but thats okay we have high school teams collages team and if you live close to the states its a good thing because you can play on one of there teams after school hours.


What can you do in football ?
Theres many things you can do in football unlike most sports that  have a few diffrent things to do football have many more positions  to play. Football is a sport thats rough and has a lot of running. This sport is good for people that are good a hitting and also running. It deppens what you want to do because theres quaterback running back and many more things to play. 

 

What I really think about all of this ?
I think that football is a really good sport. Its a sport for boys rougher girls are better to play this sports. Its a good sport to watch its really intertainning. If you understand whats going on I find its way better then just watching it. everyone has their opinion  and thats okay but I say that football should be top 5. Let me know what you think of football. 

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of this sport is that you barely ever use your feet on the ball. Good job naming this one, you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100% with you on that I dont know why call football that and soccer soccer we should have them opposite I say it would make more sence.

    ReplyDelete