Monday, January 25, 2016

To finish off

 To finish off with 9 and 10 and a little conclusion 

9 is dance
Dance is a sport a lot of people say it not but really it is. Theres a lot of people that do dance take dance classes and proforme thats why its a sport because they practice a dance for months well other sports you practice play games and wait for the champion ship and hope to win that. Dancer dont play games but they do competion or end of the years shows and that takes a lot for girls and boys to do. I think that dance is more for girls but I know a lot of boys that dance and theres nothing wrong with that I dont really agree with it being in 9th place because its really popular and have tv shows and everything. Now I would like to know what you think about all this?

Lastly number 10 
curling 
I dont know much about curling but ill talk about the thing I know about curling. What I know about curling is that its a sport for both genders, girls play with girls boys play with boys and most likely you can play mix as well. Curling is a team sport you play one team vs a other team theres rules you must follow but I think thats all sports and not just curling.Curling is played on a ice with circles if you think its a hockey ice its not. Its played with rocks and also brooms and no not ones you clean with. I played for one year then stopped because I fell and hit my head off the step and the ice and got a head concusion and never wanted to try it again. 


Finshing my top 10 canadian sports 
I agree with most of this. Theres a few that I said should be higher or maybe lower. I liked doing this because I do a lot of diffrent sports that I do and its good and really fun doing blogs on the thing that I love and play for my fun time I dont have much time for more then sports. 

2 comments:

  1. I love watching the dance performances at our school, it's always exciting to watch people hop and twirl across the stage to upbeat music. I have huge respect for anyone who can dance, my dancing isn't exactly very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun blog. Wow you’ve done a lot of sports. How do you find the time? What keeps you coming back for more?

    A few issues :
    - Spelling/ grammar issues (ex. feels vs feel, “their baseball is way easier cause you have a tee to play with there's no pitcher in tee ball”, its vs it’s, possions, wont, capitalization, run-ons, deppens, etc.)
    - Some structure issues when it comes to your spacing, highlighting, or dead pics.
    - Some logic issues. (ex. “A lot of high schools let girls play on the girls team.”)

    ReplyDelete